BISP Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2021 Apply Online
Posted On: January 1, 2021
January 1, 2021
Department: Benazir Income Support Programme BISP
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP
Last Date: January 12, 2021
January 12, 2021
Job Type: Contract Basis
Office Address: BISP HQ, Room No. 221, 2nd Floor, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Surveying the job advertisement of “BISP Jobs 2020 Apply Online, Benazir Income Support Program“. Government occupations are proclaimed today in Islamabad for able individuals having the basic abilities and experience. Benazir Income Support Program BISP requires the organizations of qualified, significantly talented and self-enlivened Pakistani Nationals against testing callings, for settling on enrollment on an understanding purpose behind a period of one year to a biggest season of three years subject to satisfactory execution and necessities of the Program. The up-and-comers who have the imperative capabilities/experience, for example Expert/BS/MS or equal degrees in the pertinent subjects are free to apply. The up-and-comers should apply online through the BISP’s true site. The “Application Form” is likewise avaliable on the site of the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
• Cyber Security Analyst
• Cyber Security Engineer
• Data Security Officer
• Director of Information & Cyber Security
• Information Security Specialist
• Network Security Specialist
• Penetration Tester
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Aiming applicants may apply by sending their applications on the recommended “Request for application Form” at BISP’s true site alongside a refreshed/nitty gritty CV, through Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Application structure from beneath button;
2. TA/DA will not be acceptable.
3. Last date to submit the application form will be January 12, 2021.
- Office Address: BISP HQ, Room No. 221, 2nd Floor, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- BISP website: www.bisp.gov.pk.
- BISP Email Address: email@example.com.
- Phone# 051–9246325.
Further Info. Is available on the ad;