WAPDA Jobs Advertisement 2021 69 MW LAWI HPP Islamabad
Posted On: January 19, 2021
Education: Bachelor, BE
Department: Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
Last Date: January 21, 2021
Job Type: Contract
Head Quarters: House # 15, Agha Khan Road, F-6/3, Islamabad.
Surveying the job advertisement of “WAPDA Jobs Advertisement2021 69 MW LAWI HPP Islamabad“. Profession Opportunities are open for (Walk-in-Interview) at 69 MW LAWI HPP, Sichuan-Sarwar-Silian-Chongqing. Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has managed these positions for leading meetings against the posts, for example Agreement Specialist, Assistant Contract Specialist, and Assistant Procurement Manager. The competitors ought to bring their refreshed CV/Resume, confirmed duplicates, and unique tributes (CNIC, All Educational Certificates/Degrees, Experience Certificates, and other supporting reports at the hour of meeting.
• Assistant Contract Specialist
• Assistant Procurement Manager
• Contract Specialist
• Education for the post of Contact Specialist will be Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• Education for the post of Assistant Contract Specialist will be Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• Education for the post of Assistant Procurement will be Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institute.
• Applicant must send bring their updated CV along with Attested copies of testimonials i.e. Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and other supporting documents at the given address; “House # 15, Agha Khan Road, F-6/3, Islamabad.”.
• No TA/DA will be permissible for the applicants at the time of Test/Interview.
• Date for the interview will be January 21, 2021 from 2PM to onward 6PM.
• Detailed Information regarding this post is published briefly on Advertisement below.
1. Last date to submit the application forms by the applicants will be January 21, 2021.
HEAD QUARTER: House # 15, Agha Khan Road, F-6/3, Islamabad.
More detail information about this Job can be accessible through the advertisement below;