Directorate General Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021
Unless otherwise stated, the information on this Web Page is current as of the day it was produced. People living in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the newly combined districts are being considered for vacant positions in the province’s Population and Welfare Department Peshawar, which is now accepting applications.
POSTED ON: October 28th, 2021
QUALIFICATION: Master’s Degree
DEPARTMENT: Punjab Agricultural Research Board – PARB
LOCATION: Punjab, Bhakkar
JOB TYPE: Permanent
LAST DATE: November 22, 2021
HEADQUARTERS: Principal Scientist, Aird Zone Research Institute, Bhakkar.
Individuals living in Dir Upper, Bannu, Peshawar, and Kohistan are invited to submit applications for the roles of Family Welfare Assistant (Male/Female) (BPS-07), Ayah/Helper (BPS-03), and Drivers (BPS-06).
Matriculants may apply for positions as Family Welfare Assistants. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 in order to be considered. Middle pass candidates who have a valid driver’s license are eligible to apply for Driver Jobs. Driver Jobs are available to those between the ages of 18 and 35.
Both men and women are encouraged to apply and participate in the selection process. Government employment laws require that quotas for women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities be closely adhered to, and quotas are severely enforced. In addition, the list of zone quotas is discussed in the advertisement.
Those who are employed by the federal government are also eligible to apply, providing that they follow the proper procedures. From the different departments, there is no need for Objection Certificates. In line with government policy, age reductions will be implemented among the elderly population.
1. Aya/Helper (BPS-03)
2. Driver (BPS-06)
3. Family Welfare Assistants (BPS-07)
Procedure to Apply
· If you are interested, you may submit your application to the Population Welfare Department KPK in your local district for consideration.
· Population welfare department KPK jobs 2021 application form will only be accepted from those who submit them using the prescribed procedure.
· Applications must be submitted no later than 20 days from the day that this advertisement appears in the newspaper, unless an extension is granted.
· TA/DA will not be admissible for all of the applicants who will come for the test/interview.
· Click the Population Welfare Department KPK jobs 2021 – application form download.
· Department Address: District Office Behbood Abadi Kohistan Pur.
· Tele. No.: 0998-407229
· Deadline: 16thNovember, 2021.