Pak Army Jobs Okara Cantt 2021-Army Ammunition KPK Jobs
The Pak Army Ammunition Depot Okara Jobs 2021 may be found by visiting this website. On the 29th of October, 2021, we received this Pak Army Jobs announcement from the Daily Express newspaper. Civilians and retired folks are encouraged to apply for the positions, which will be filled on a permanent basis. In order to fill these positions, applications from citizens of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province are being accepted for current job in district Okara. Government jobs in Okara will be posted regularly on this site.
POSTED ON : October 29th, 2021
QUALIFICATION : Matric
DEPARTMENT : Pakistan Army Ammunition KPK
LOCATION : KPK, Okara
POSTS : 01
JOB TYPE : Permanent
LAST DATE : November 13th, 2021
HEADQUARTERS : Assistant Commandant, Ammunition Depot, Okara Cantt, Okara
It is recruiting skilled Pakistani citizens for the positions of Storeman on a permanent basis to serve the country at Ammunition Depot Okara Cantt (ADOK) and candidates still have the opportunity for different jobs in Okara Cantt. A candidate for this permanent Job must be well-disciplined, medically healthy, and have a suitable qualification in order to be considered.
In order to fill the position of Storeman at Pakistan Army Ammunition Depot Okara Cantt, the depot is accepting applications (BPS-07). Applicants with a residence in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply for these positions. Candidates who have completed their matriculation and are computer literate are eligible to apply for this Okara job.
The age range for these positions is between 18 and 30 years old. The Government Recruitment Policy will determine whether or not to provide age relaxation in the upper age restriction for a particular position. The maximum age restriction will be computed up to the deadline for submitting the application form.
The following are the fundamental criteria for this position:
· The candidate must be in good physical and mental health.
· The candidate must be single or unmarried in order to be considered.
· The minimum height requirement is 5 feet 4 inches.
· To serve in the Pakistan Army, you must be a native-born Pakistani, not a foreigner.
· It is necessary to possess a residence certificate issued by the city of Okara.
1. Storeman (BPS-07)
Procedure to Apply
· Applications containing full information and copies of essential documents must be received by the appropriate department within 15 days after submission.
· The required documentation includes certified copies of educational credentials, a CNIC, proof of residency, an experience certificate, and current photographs.
· A postal order in the amount of Rs.300/- should be sent with the application for the position.
· Applications submitted without accompanying postal orders will not be accepted for consideration in the recruiting process.
· Department Address: Assistant Commandant, Ammunition Depot, Okara Cantt, Okara.
· Deadline: 13th of November, 2021.