District and Session Court Mastung Jobs 2021
The Mastung District and Session Courts Jobs 2021 application process is open to all competent, enthusiastic, and eligible individuals who reside in or are affiliated with the District Mastung. On the 28th of November 2021, the Daily Jang newspaper published information about these job openings. Interested people searching for Government Jobs in Mastung may have a look at this posting on my official site PakDailyJobsUdpate.com.
Balochistan District and Session Court in Mastung Jobs 2021 have been published via advertising, and applications from qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications on the specified application form. After completing the recruiting process for these Latest Jobs in Balochistan Mastung, qualified Male and Female applicants from throughout the nation may submit their applications in accordance with the organization’s guidelines and be considered for these Jobs in Pakistan in 2021.
|Posted on||28th November 2021|
|Last Date||15th December 2021|
|Department||Mastung District & Session Courts|
|Dept. Address||District & Session Judge, Mastung.|
Balochistan Division Session Mastung is looking for a Stenographer (BPS-16) and an Accountant to join their team (BPS-15). Applicants between the ages of 18 and 30 years old may be considered for employment for these positions. It is proposed to offer a general age relaxation of 5 years in the maximum allowed age.
Graduate candidates (B.A./BSc/B.Com) are sought for these positions. The position of the Stenographer requires a typing speed of 50 words per minute and a shorthand speed of 100 words per minute. Candidates with computer skills will be given preference over others. Following are the job posts details for eligible applicants;
Division of Session Mastung is looking for a Stenographer (BPS-16) and an Accountant to join their team (BPS-15). Applicants who have succeeded in their careers and are between the ages of 18 and 30 may be considered for these positions. Generally speaking, a 5-fold increase in the maximum age restriction will be approved.
Graduate applicants (B.A., BSc., or B.Com.) are sought for these positions. Stenographers must have a codifying speed of 50 words per minute and a longhand pace of 100 words per minute. Candidate’s with computer skills will be given the preference. These all posts will be from District Balochistan and only applicants of Balochistan can apply for these Court job posts 2021.
Procedure/How to Apply For Session Court Mastung Jobs 2021 Advertisement
- Interested parties can submit their applications to the Office of the District and Session Judge in Mastung.
- Applicants should send their complete application forms by the 15th of December 2021.
- Already serving in government departments are advised to apply through their proper channel.
- Government serving applicants will provide their NOC at the time of test/interview.
- No TA/Da will be given to the applicants at the time of the test/interview.
- Only 6 of the selected candidate will be allowed to sit in the written test on Thursday, December 6th, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
- The Detailed merit list will be displayed on December 17th, 2021 on the notice board of Quetta Mastung.
- Selected applicants will have to entertain training of 6Th month.
- Applicants who meet the requirements may submit applications until the 15th of December in 2021.
- Government employees are also eligible to apply if they go through the correct channels.
District and Session Court Mastung Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Following is the Mastung District and Session Courts Jobs 2021 Advertisement;