A position for administrative employees from the area has become available in the Buner District & Session Courts. These posts at the Buner District and Session Courts may be found in the Daily Mashriq newspaper, which is published every day. If you meet the requirements for any of the roles mentioned below, you may submit an application.
Buner District and Session Court KPK jobs in 2021. Jobs in buner district. District and session court Buner jobs 2021, as well as information about the candidate’s educational background and pay expectations. D&SJ Buner KPK has advertised a variety of work possibilities in District And Session Court Buner KPK Jobs 2021, with varying wage rates. At the province of KPK, employment opportunities in the District and Session Court Buner 2021 are concentrated in the city of Buner. Before the deadline, apply for these district Buner’s Latest Government Job Openings.
|Post Date: 06th December 2021|
|Location: Pakistan – Buner|
|Qualification: Literate, Matric & Bachelors|
|Total Vacancies 03|
|Department: Pakistan District & Session Courts – Buner|
|Department Address: District and Session Judge, Buner|
|Last Date: 07 January 2021|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://districtcourtsbuner.gov.pk/index.php/downloads.html |
|New Job Videos Jobs CodRax|
In Buner, employment like Computer Operator (BPS-16), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), and Chowkidar (BPS-8) is now available (BPS-03). The hiring process has a 10% gender quota, which means that 10% of the applicants must be female for district court jobs in Buner 2021.
Female applicants who can punch data entry/verification at a rate of ten thousand keystrokes per hour are required to meet the bare minimum requirements for Computer Operator positions.
A Secondary School Certificate or equivalent is required, as is a typing speed of 30 words per minute for the Junior Clerk post. Chowkidar positions are only available to individuals who are literate and can write.
To fill this job on a short-term basis, we’ll need to recruit someone immediately. A reduction in the maximum age restriction will be implemented in accordance with the government’s recruitment policy. Only inhabitants of the Buner District are eligible to apply for employment openings in the district.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
Procedure/How to Apply for Buner District & Session Courts 2021
- The District & Session Judge Office must submit applications with all relevant document photocopies by the 7th of January 2021 in order to be considered.
- In order to be considered for the test or interview, candidates must have their original papers with them.
- All job post are temporary based.
- Application forms must contain all of the educational as well as experience certificate copies.
- Application form must be completely filled with correct information.
- Applicants will have to took her all educational certificates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given at the time of test/interview.