Residents of Punjab are urged to apply online for LHC Jobs 2021 -Lahore high court Lahore notifications 2021 at www.lhc.gov.pk/jobs, which is the official website of the Lahore High Court. The Lahore High Court has published advertisement number 1/2021, which is intended to fill the vacant positions. Those searching for positions in the Punjab government, whether they are men or women, are welcome to apply for this position.
|Post Date: 07th December 2021|
|Location: Pakistan – Punjab|
|Qualification: Primary, Middle, Matric, Master, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor,|
|Total Vacancies 320|
|Department: Lahore High Court – Pakistan|
|Department Address: Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.|
|Last Date: 20 December 2021|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs|
|New Job Videos Jobs CodRax|
Administration Office Coordinator
Assistant Manager Cafeteria
Data Entry Operator
Photostat Machine Operator
Software Technician Writer
As previously reported by Reuters, the LHC Latest Jobs Advertisement 2021 is seeking to hire technical staff, administrative staff, management staff as well as Class IV and Class IV personnel. Job seekers from any Punjabi background who are actively seeking employment and who are energetic, competent, eager, and determined are encouraged to apply for a spot on the list of applicants for LHC Career Notice Posts.
Personal assistant, stenographer, supervisor information technology, assistant manager cafeteria, administration office coordinator, assistant librarian, library assistant, software technician writer, hardware technician, network technician, technical advisor, data entry operator, office coordinator, multimedia operator, network associate, software associate, graphic designer, composer, hardware associate, telephone technician, network associate
This includes 18 Personal Assistant Jobs, 12 Stenographers and Data Entry Operators, and 122 Coordinators in the Lahore High Court, amongst other opportunities. There are 320 new job opportunities available. The next sections provide the whole job description as well as the necessary qualifications for each position.
Qualifications include a bachelor’s or master’s degree; a bachelor’s or master’s degree; and at least two years of experience in the appropriate profession, among other things. Applicants that satisfy these conditions are eligible to submit an application for the post.
On the LHC’s official website https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs, there is a pictorial notice of available positions, as well as a list of the quotas for minorities, special individuals, women, and open merit positions.
The candidate’s best interest is to ensure that they are in great physical shape, are willing to work long hours, and have strong interpersonal skills before applying for a job, in order to avoid being disheartened throughout the application process (relating to the relevant post).
In accordance with the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation for Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976, government employees who are currently employed are eligible for age relaxation.
Procedure / How to Apply For Lahore high court jobs 2021 LHC apply online www.lhc.gov.pk 2021
- Only submissions submitted online will be considered. It is now available to apply for employment at the LHC via the organization’s official website, which can be found at https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs. There is no need to print and send in the online application since it is available in electronic format.
- The Online Application Job Portal will be terminated on December 2, 2021, and will no longer be accessible. Candidates for the post are strongly encouraged to include correct and complete information in their application.
- Candidate must pay an application processing fee of Rs.500/- for posts in BS-03 to BS-09, Rs.1500/- for positions in BS-10 to BS-15, and Rs.2000/- for positions in the District Judiciary and above in order to be considered for a position in the District Judiciary.
- To be considered for more than one post, each applicant must pay an application cost that is different from the others. Please include the challan number or deposit slip number in the online application while filling out the form. If you are applying for a position, you will be required to provide a postal address, a functional phone number, and an email address for consideration.
- Candidates seeking quota jobs, as well as all other applicants, must get a score of at least 40% on the written/multiple-choice questions test in order to be considered for an interview. Visit this page to learn all you need to know about the position, including the job description, the test pattern, the application procedure, and more.