The Artillery Corps Attock Cantt Pak Army Jobs 2022 has released a recruitment notice for new personnel, which was published today. The Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper informed us about these Pakistani jobs at the Pak Army Artillery Center Attock Cantt in 2022, which would be available in the newspaper. Applicants from Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Sindh, and Local Areas may apply for these openings. Both civilian and former army individuals are eligible to be picked.
Pak Army Artillery Corps Attock Cantt Jobs 2022 for Pakistanis Today
|Post Date:||28th February 2022|
|Qualification:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Department:||Pakistan Artillery Corps|
|Department Address:||Colonel Administration & Coordination, Artillery Center, Attock|
|Last Date:||13th March 2022|
|New Job Videos:||Jobs CodRax|
The Pakistani Army Artillery Corps jobs 2022 has openings for a variety of civil service positions, including assistants, computer instructors, computer supervisors, steno-typists and draughtsmen, mess supervisors, local development coordinators, store clerks, labour skilled and sanitation workers, range chowkidars, malis, and naib Qasids, among others.
This employment is open to civilians between the ages of 18 and 30 who have completed their primary, middle, matriculation, intermediate, and graduate qualifications in a recognised educational institution according to Pak Jobs 2022 Advertisement. Retired military members may no longer be younger than 45 years of age when they leave the service.
- Assistant-BPS 15
- Civil Driver-BPS 04
- Class Attendant-BPS 01
- Computer Instructor-BPS 15
- Computer Supervisor-BPS 15
- Cook Mess-BPS 01
- Cook Unit-BPS 01
- Draftsman-BPS 11
- Guest Attendant-BPS 01
- Labor Skilled-BPS 01
- Labour Skilled-BPS 04
- LDC-BPS 09
- Mali-BPS 01
- Mess Supervisor-BPS 10
- Naib Qasid-BPS 01
- Range Chowkidar-BPS 01
- Sanitary Worker-BPS 01
- Steno-Typist-BPS 14
- Store Man-BPS 04
- UDC-BPS 11
- Waiter-BPS 01
Procedure / How to Apply For Pak Army Artillery Centre Attock Jobs Advertisement 2022
- A printable application form may be found in the ad.
- Only merit listed appicants will be called for test/interview.
- There will be no abidance/expenditure for applicants coming for test/interview.
- Applicants can only fill and send for one post at a time.
- Applicantions of BPS 1-2 should contain a postal order of 100/Rs, BPS 4-5 with postal order of 150/Rs, BPS 9-15 with postal order of 250/Rs, correspondingly.
- All educational as well as experience certificates should be attach with application form (Also mentioned a list of documents in advertisement).
- The completed Application Form shall be sent to the Colonel Administration & Coordination, Artillery Center, Attock, together with the appropriate postal order and supporting documentation.
- Those who are currently employed by the federal government should use their existing connections to apply.