This website contains information about employment opportunities with the Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs 2022 in Pakistan. We will collect this notice of vacancy on March 5, 2022, and file it with the appropriate authorities. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for anybody searching for work with the federal government. The Ministry of Industries and Production has a comprehensive database of job vacancies on its website, which is accessible to job searchers worldwide.
Www.moip.gov.pk The President and CEO of MP- I’m searching for a new job opportunity. A bachelor’s degree in engineering, as well as an MBA from an authorised university certified by the Higher Education Commission, are required of all applicants for consideration. Candidates must have a minimum of 20 years of professional experience, with at least 5 of those years having been spent in a senior management position, to be considered.
|Post Date:||5th March 2022|
|Department:||Pakistan Ministry of Industries and Production|
|Department Address:||Section Officer LED-IV, Ministry of Industries & Production, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||18th March 2022|
|Dept. Cell Number:||051-9103890|
- Chief Executive Officer
Procedure / How to Apply For Pakistan Ministry of Industries & Production Jobs 2022
- Application forms are available for download at the MOIP website at www.moip.gov.pk or by clicking Here (if you are in Pakistan) (in English).
- This application form may be sent to the Section Officer LED-IV, Ministry of Industries and Production, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, if it is properly completed.
- During the next selection phase, only the most qualified individuals will be asked to take part in the process.
- When applying for government positions, it is important to follow the proper procedures.
- On a two-year contract basis, the CEO’s appointment will be subject to a one-month notice from either party. As a government employee, he/she must adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- The chosen applicant will get a market-based competitive wage package, with the MP-1 scale serving as an illustrative benchmark (Hiring will not be under MP Scale Policy).
- The term “experience” refers to post-certification work.
- An equivalence certificate from HEC is required for international degrees.
- In addition to the application form, candidates may include copies of their educational credentials in the application. Interviewees are required to bring in their originals. If you’re applying for a position with a government or autonomous organisation, you’ll need to provide a letter of employment authorization (NOC).
- In order to be considered, candidates must submit their applications on required forms (available at www.moip.Rov.pk official website) together with a current CV and two passport-sized pictures to the following address within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.
- TA/DA will not be reimbursed for test/interview participation.
- The position applied for must be clearly noted on the envelope.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- If you make the cut, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with the hiring manager.
Applications form for Pakistan Ministry of Industries & Production Jobs 2022
Click on the download button below to download the application form;