Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are encouraged to apply for KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs 2022, which would be available in the province. In order to fill the empty posts in the health services sector throughout the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, both men and females are being sought. The Daily Mashriq newspaper provided us with information about today’s KPK job opening.
|Post Date:||1st April 2022|
|Qualification:||Graduation, Intermediate, Master|
|Department:||KPK Healthcare Commission – Pakistan|
|Department Address:||Chief Executive Officer, KPK Healthcare Commission, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||15th April 2022|
- Inspectors_HCC 06
- Junior Clerks_HCC 08
- Office Assistants_HCC 06
- Senior Clerks_HCC 07
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Healthcare Commission (HCC-KPK) is seeking skilled, enthusiastic, and motivated people to fill positions new jobs KPK jobs 2022 such as Inspectors, Office Assistants, Senior Clerks, and Junior Clerks. Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent.
Applications for Inspector Jobs are accepted from candidates with a Master’s Degree in Management, Health Sciences, Computer Science, or Engineering, in addition to appropriate field experience.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Healthcare Commission (HCC KPK) is seeking skilled, enthusiastic, and motivated people to fill positions such as Inspectors, Office Assistants, Senior Clerks, and Junior Clerks. Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent.
Healthcare Commission KPK Jobs 2022 are pursuing applications for Inspector Jobs are accepted from candidates with a Master’s Degree in Management, Health Sciences, Computer Science, or Engineering, in addition to appropriate field experience.
Terms And Conditions To Apply For KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs 2022 Via ETEA – www.hcc.kp.gov.pk
- Applicants will be permitted to participate in the ETEA screening exam on a temporary basis. An in-depth examination will be conducted by the hiring authority and any applicant found to be unqualified in any regard at any stage of the recruiting process will be excluded by the hiring authority. The hiring authority will also conduct a background investigation.
- Only those applicants who have been shortlisted will get an invitation to an interview.
Applicants who pass the written exam will next be reviewed for educational relevance, and only those who have been selected will be invited to an interview with the hiring manager.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements before the deadline for submission of applications.
- Applications that are not complete or those are submitted after the deadlines will not be considered for consideration.
- Relaxation of age restrictions will not be permitted.
- Applicants who are currently employed by the government or semi-government organisations should submit their applications via the authorised channels.
- Applicants who want to apply for more than one position must submit separate applications and pay different fees for each position.
- The number of available positions may be raised or lowered.
- The Competent Authority retains the authority to revoke or reject any application without providing a justification for doing so.
- There will be no TA/DA allowed during the test/interview.
- In the event of a foreign degree, HEC-accredited equivalent certificates must be presented.
- Errors and omissions in the number of postings will be corrected as soon as possible.
Procedure/How To Apply For KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs 2022 Via ETEA – www.hcc.kp.gov.pk
- Interested individuals should first visit etea.edu.pk and submit an online application for the positions.
- Following the successful submission of the online application, a UBL online deposit slip (including the token number, the Project code, and the applicants’ personal information) will be created for the candidate.
- Take a printout of the deposit slip that has been created and deposit the required test fee (which is non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank, UBL OMNI agent Eas Paisa App or Agent.
- After submitting your fee successfully, please retain the original deposit slip (candidate copy) with the bank’s required stamp with you and do not give it to anyone else, since it contains confidential information.
- After submitting an online application, candidates are not required to submit any supporting documentation or testimonials to the ETEA office; however, candidates who pass the screening test will be required to provide copies of their testimonials and supporting documentation as and when requested by the ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- On or before March 31, 2022, the online Application Form will be available at etea.edu.pk.
- The application must be submitted online by Friday, April 15, 2022, at the latest.
Applicants will be notified by ETEA through SMS that they must download and print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk before the deadline. Applicants are advised to refrain from providing a ported or converted cellphone number.
- The test date, time, and location will be specified on Roll No. Slip.
- Through the postal service or courier service, no separate Call Letter will be sent to applicants who have been selected to take the screening exam.
Important Note For Interested Candidates
- Please remember to bring your original papers as well as a scanned copy of your passport (in soft copy) with you while completing the online application.
- Before completing the online application form, make sure you have read the instructions properly.
- ETEA has the right to verify any fee that has been deposited at any time. You will be disqualified from consideration if your payment cannot be validated.
- There will be no verification of fees deposited on someone else’s CNIC.
- Qualifications that have not been claimed will not be accepted.
- Never give anybody else access to your bank’s printed receipt, and keep it secure in your possession at all times.
- All applications submitted by applicants who do not provide accurate information while completing the online application form will not only be rejected but they will also be subjected to a formal investigation and harsh action will be taken against them.
Applications form for Latest KPK Healthcare Commission Jobs 2022 Via ETEA – www.hcc.kp.gov.pk
Applicants are encouraged to visit the ETEA website at www.etea.edu.pk for more information and to submit online application forms for the latest KPK Jobs 2022.