Pakistan Ministry Of Railways PRFTC Jobs 2022 – According to the current employment notice published by the Ministry of Railways of the Government of Pakistan, applications are being accepted for positions at Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Company Private Limited from persons who are energetic, qualified, and competent. It is the Daily Express and Nawaiwaqt newspapers that provide us with these Pakistan Ministry of Railways PRFTC Jobs 2022 – Pakistan Railways Career listings.
|Post Date:||1st April 2022|
|Location:||Karachi, Korti Sukkur, Samosata, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta|
|Department:||Ministry of Railways – Pakistan|
|Department Address:||HR Dept, PRFTC Office, Bungalow No. 218-Adam Road, near Karachi Cantt, Karachi, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||10th April 2022|
- Commercial Supervisors
- Operating Supervisors
- Steno Typists
Former railway employees who are retired or experienced are sought by Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Firm (PRFTC) to work on a six-month contract basis in the cities of Karachi and Kotri, Sukkur and Samosata, Multan and Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar, and Quetta for the firm.
Pakistan Ministry Of Railways PRFTC Jobs 2022 has Vacancies for Operational supervisors, commercial supervisors, stenotypists, and helpers/cleaners are all professions that need specialised knowledge. Personnel from the Pakistan Railways who have retired are eligible to apply for these openings.
Terms And Conditions To Apply For Pakistan Ministry Of Railways PRFTC Jobs 2022 – Online Application Form
- The number of positions may be raised or lowered depending on the situation. Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur and Quetta Divisional Offices will conduct interviews, as will Karachi Divisional Offices and Quetta Divisional Offices.
Applicants with a maximum age of 62 years may submit an application
- The compensation package will be determined based on experience and competency/skill level.
- Applicants with computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel, will be given first consideration.
- Interested applicants must bring their LPCs, PPOs, physical fitness certificates, Domicile and Experience certificates, as well as their original documents.
- Applicants may be rejected at any step of the recruitment/selection process if they provide forged papers, fraudulent information, or use any kind of influence. This can happen at any level of the process.
- The selected applicant will be required to serve in the designated station, and no requests for transfer to another station will be considered.
- Applicants from the appropriate stations will be given first consideration.
- No TA/DA will be reimbursed for travel expenses incurred to attend the interview.
- Selected applicants may resign from their positions with one week’s notice, and the firm can cancel its services within the same amount of time.
- An applicant may only apply for one role and one station at any one time.
- The application must be submitted by April 10, 2022, to be considered.
- Please keep in mind that since these roles are exclusively for a single location, the services of the chosen individuals will not be eligible for normal appointment or regularisation within the organisation.
Procedure/How To Apply For Pakistan Ministry Of Railways PRFTC Jobs 2022 – Online Application Form
- On the Pakistan Railways website (www.pakrail.gov.pk) or by clicking the down button, you may get the application forms and format for free.
- In addition, applicants may submit their resumes to the PRFTC using the mail service.
- Applicants who submit their applications through email or postal service should have them received by April 10th, 2022.