On this website, you can find information on the PMA Long Course 150 Commissioned jobs in 2022, including the online registration deadline and eligibility criteria. The Long Course Advertisement for the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) was issued this morning.
When the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) or PMA Kakul was established in 1947 as a training facility for Pakistani Army officers, it was known as the PMA. This building may be found near the hamlet of Kakul in Abbottabad, in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, close to the town of Kakul.
It is the only school in Pakistan with a proven track record of developing cadets into future military commanders.
A total of four training battalions and sixteen company-level units make up the PMA. Every year, around 2,000 visitors from 34 different countries are invited to tour the facility. PMA offers comprehensive training in contemporary military doctrine to a number of Pakistan’s closest partners, including the United States.
|Post Date:||24th April 2022|
|Qualification:||Bachelor, FSc, FA.|
|Department Address:||GSO-2 (SELECTION), ISSB KOHAT CANTONMENT|
POST CODE 26000.
|Last Date:||15th May 2022|
About Pakistan Military Academy-PMA
Following the creation of Pakistan in 1947, the town of Kakul was selected as the site for the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA). On January 25, 1948, a military organisation is known as “The First Pakistan Battalion” was founded in Pakistan. The names of the four enterprises that created it were Khalid, Tariq, Qasim, and Salahuddin, to mention a few. In March 1948, the Battalion was awarded the most coveted title in the Azam’s, “The Quaid-e-Own,” by the Quaid-e-Azam himself, who was serving as Colonel-in-Chief at the time.
The PMA was officially inaugurated by then Governor-General Khawaja Nazim-ud-din, whose ill health prevented the Quaid from making the journey personally to inaugurate the facility. Since then, the winningest members of each graduating class have raised it aloft in honour at every passing out parade, and it has remained there ever since. Colonel Liaqat Ali Khan, Pakistan’s first Prime Minister, conferred the Regimental Colours on the Academy in 1950, and General Muhammad Musa presented the Academy with the National Standard in 1961; both were awarded by General Muhammad Musa. These distinctions have always been cherished and kept high by the Academy, both in speech and indeed.
During the 1965 Indo-Pak conflict, the Academy was forced to expand, and a Second Pakistan Battalion was founded in December 1965 as a result. Ghaznavi and Babur, as well as Aurangzeb and Tipu, are some of the most famous Muslim military commanders from the Indian subcontinent, and their names are used to name the four companies. It was in 1989 when the Third Pakistan Battalion was first introduced to the organisation. The companies that make up this conglomerate are named after some of Islam’s most inspiring military commanders, like Haider, Ubaida, Saad, and Hamza, to mention a few.
It is with great pride that PMA remembers and honours its numerous alumni who fought valiantly in the Indian-Pak Wars from 1965 to 1971. The Sitara-e-Jurat, the greatest bravery award, and three Hilal-e-Jurat (the second-highest bravery award) are among the decorations, which also include a number of other decorations. Its alumni have a long history of standing up for themselves in the courtroom. As a result of the extensive and diverse roles they have performed, ranging from national defence to development to mass relief and national reconstruction, they have made significant contributions under difficult conditions.
Since the PMA was established in 1947, a great deal has changed. Each level has become more difficult and challenging. Throughout the years, improvements have been made to the facilities as well as the enrichment of the school’s curriculum. Today’s infrastructure and curriculum are more than sufficient to satisfy all of the challenges and needs that will be encountered in the near future, and they will continue to be so.
Training In PMA
Participants in the PMA Long Course must be officers in combat arms and services, as well as combat support arms and services. A total of four terms of six months each are included in the two-year course’s extensive duration. The promotion to Cadet status is granted to Second Lieutenant after completing two years of training.
Male candidates from all around Pakistan are needed to submit an application for the Join Pak Army Recruitment Jobs 2022 in order to be considered. Candidates may also be interested in the Commissioned Officer Positions in the Pakistan Army in 2022. If you wish to become a member of the Pakistan Navy, you may apply for one of the many civilian positions available.
Candidates who have completed an Intermediate, Graduation (2 Years), or Graduation (Four Years) B.A., BS, or BBA degree in any subject are eligible to apply for the PMA Long Course 2022 scholarship. You may apply regardless of whether you’re a rookie or a seasoned professional.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must have received a minimum of 55 per cent in their FA/FSc. Candidates having 60 per cent marks in BA/BSc/BBA/BPA and 50 per cent marks in Intermediate are eligible to apply for the Pakistan Military PMA Long Course 150 in Islamabad.
AJK and Gilgit Baltistan guys are the only ones who may participate in this recruiting campaign. The Join Pakistan Army website, which can be found at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, has all of the necessary information.
- Nationality: Pakistan, AJK-Azad Jammu Kashmir, GB-Gilgit Baltistan.
- Gender: Male Applicants Only.
- Age Limit: 17 to 22 Years for Intermediate Pass Applicants.
- Age Limit: 17 to 24 Years for Graduates for applicants.
- Age Limit: 17 to 25 for Army Serving Soldiers.
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches for males only.
- 2nd Lieutenant
Terms and Conditions To Apply For PMA 150 LC As Commissioned Officer Jobs 2022
- Students in the FA/FSc and equivalent programmes must get at least a 55 per cent grade point average.
- It is possible to enrol in the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course if you have a 60 per cent or higher grade point average in your BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc (Hons) and BBA/ BPA, as well as a 50 per cent grade point average in FA/ FSc.
- Either FA/FSc or Equivalent marks are acceptable. A grade of 55 per cent will be awarded to candidates who have a place of residence in one of the approved zones. Many places, such as Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, the District of Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, the District of Kohistan, Chitral, and Dir in KPK’s District Mansehra, as well as Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, as well as Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, the District of Ko
- Soldiers in the United States Army. The equivalent of 50% in FA/FSc and equivalents, or the equivalent
- The certificate of good faith… Students who have passed Part I of the intermediate test and are presently enrolled in Part II/Final Examination are awarded a “Hope Certificate,” which is provided by the institution’s president.
- Verification of the Marks Sheet/Certificate Verification The Secretary/signature Controller is required on the certificate. Examination by the appropriate Board/University must be achieved by applicants who have not been given certificates or who have duplicate/revised mark sheets or certificates from Matric, Intermediate, BA, and BSc levels of education.
- According to the Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB), applicants seeking ‘A’ level positions in Pakistan who get an aggregate of 60 per cent marks are eligible without the requirement for equivalence certifications from their home countries. To be accepted for admission, students must submit an IBCC-issued equivalence certificate if they have obtained an ‘A’ level or equivalent in another country or in Pakistan with a grade of fewer than three Cs in the previous year.
Ineligibility Terms And Conditions For PMA Long Course 150 2nd Lieutenant Jobs 2022
- He was rejected by the Inter-Service Selection Board on two separate occasions (ISSB).
- As a result of being turned down by the Inter-Service Selection Board on two different occasions (ISSB).
- In order to reappear before the ISSB within four months (120 days) after the last ISSB appearance, a waiver issued by the appropriate authorities must be obtained first. Applicants for the General Headquarters (GHQ)/National Headquarters (NHQ)/AHQ selection boards will not be subject to the 120-day deadline.
- All branches of the military services, including active duty, are barred from serving.
- After being found guilty by a jury of committing a heinous act (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- The Medical Board of Appeals determined that he is permanently incompetent (PUF by AMB). Individuals who have been found fit to serve in the Armed Forces by the Appeal Medical Board are the only ones who are allowed to do so. Candidates for the Pakistan Air Force who are medically disqualified may, on the other hand, pass a routine medical test like all other candidates if they are interested in entering another branch of the military.
- A doctor has determined that you are physically and intellectually disabled as a result of Hepatitis B and C. (AMB cannot be requested).
- He was expelled from any and all bonded Armed Forces colleges and institutions for disciplinary violations.
- Resignation from any Armed Forces Officers Academy/Training Institution, or the purchase of a commission from any such academy/training institution.
- Applicants who falsify or conceal their academic qualifications in order to obtain an unfair advantage shall be permanently barred from serving in the military.
Procedure/How To Apply For PMA Long Course 150 Commissioned Jobs Registration 2022
- You will be able to register for this course online beginning on April 11th, 2022.
- Applicants who meet the conditions may submit an online application until May 15, 2022. The Pakistan Army’s official website (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk) has information about PMA Online Registration, as well as other Army-related topics.
- Candidates may also visit their local Army Recruitment & Selection Center for further information and to register in person.
- Army Recruitment and Selection Centers may be located in a number of places around Pakistan, including Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Gilgit. These centres are also located in the cities of Multan, Hyderabad, Dera Ismail Khan, Faisalabad, and Pano Akil, among other locations.
Click Here For Online Apply
PMA 150 Long Course last Date to Apply
- The last date to apply for PMA Long Course 150 Commissioned Jobs Registration 2022 is 15 May 2022.