According to a recent notice, the following posts at the Higher Education Commission-HEC will become available in 2022. Applicants for HEC jobs in Pakistan 2022 must be eligible and fulfil all of the conditions established by the commission in order to be considered for consideration.
For qualified applicants of HEC Jobs 2022, relocation to any location in Pakistan is possible. A link to hec.gov.pk online application form for the positions listed below is provided below. In order to avoid the last-minute rush, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as they can. https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
|Post Date:||5th May 2022|
|Qualification:||Bachelor, BS, Master|
|Department:||Higher Education Commission-HEC|
|Department Address:||Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||15th May 2022|
|New Job Videos:||Jobs CodRax|
Higher education in Pakistan is regulated by the Higher Education Commission, which is responsible for this task. The University Grants Commission-UGC was created in 1974 and renamed the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in 2002.
In addition to policy-making and quality assurance, the Higher Education Commission has the major responsibility for ensuring that international standards are maintained throughout degree programmes. Scholarships and other forms of financial assistance are also mentioned in this section.
A system of higher education was established in the country with the purpose of transforming universities and other degree-granting institutions into centres of excellence for teaching, research, and development. The commission was instrumental in the establishment of this system. Year after year, it grants hundreds of PhD scholarships to promising students from Pakistan and throughout the globe, making a substantial contribution to Pakistan’s transformation from an industrial to a knowledge-based economy.
The Higher Education Commission-HEC of Pakistan is a government institution that operates independently. It generates and spends its own funds in order to carry out its own programmes. It is in the responsibility of managing the operations of the University and ensuring that its superior educational standards are maintained.
Along with these services, it provides Pakistanis with a firm professional route to follow. In addition to a large remuneration package and a slew of supplementary benefits and coverages, it provides a diverse variety of benefits.
- Positions at HEC include those for members, regional representatives, directors-general, monitoring & evaluation specialists, IT programme specialists, and consultants, among other things.
- To be considered for these roles, you must have a strong educational background. An undergraduate degree, a bachelor’s degree in business administration, and a master’s degree in business administration are all required. Candidates must have between one and fifteen years of relevant work experience in order to be considered for this position.
- Those with more experience and credentials will be given priority over those with fewer qualifications. Accurate and up-to-date data are essential for this process to succeed.
- An undergraduate degree (BS) or its equivalent in any field is required.
- Experience in the public or private sector other than universities, including at least three years as the head of a respectable institution or commercial or civil society organisation or as a Grade 22 or similar employee, is required.
- While a PhD is not necessary, it is a distinct benefit if obtained from a reputable institution.
- It’s clear to see how well-known the organisation is in the United States and abroad.
- Higher education institutions, including applicable policies, statutes and regulations as well as the institution’s operational procedures
- Extensive work history characterised by the highest standards of ethics and morality.
- Excellent communication abilities, both in writing and speaking.
- After attaining the requisite qualification, “experience” refers to the experience obtained after obtaining a degree.
- Master’s degrees need 16 years of education.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Program Specialist IT
- Regional Representative
Procedure/How To Apply For HEC careers.hec.gov.pk Online Application Form 2022
- The deadline for submitting an application is 15 days after the advertisement is published. Please submit your application using the following link: https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
- Application documents, such as a CV or other papers, should not be transmitted over the mail.
- Interested candidates can visit the HEC jobs homepage for a complete job description.
- If you are applying for a job with the Pakistan Engineering Council, you must deposit 250/- into the Habib Bank Ltd. online account 17427900133401 and upload a copy of your receipt to the HEC website at https://careers-hec.hec.gov.pk.
- Anyone who is presently employed by the government should apply for a position via the proper methods.
- HEC Jobs 2022 Applications that are not complete or are submitted late will not be taken into consideration.
- Sr. No. 3 has already benefited from a broad age relaxation that has already been adopted.
- An unpaid part-time, honorary, apprentice or intern position does not qualify as work experience in the eyes of the law.
Any and all eligible applicants are encouraged to submit an application to HEC.
- Only those who match the standards of the firm will be asked to participate in an interview.
- Interviews for candidates who reside outside of Islamabad and Rawalpindi may be conducted by video conferencing at the HEC office that is the most convenient for them (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
In order to appear for an interview, TA/DA will not be accepted.
- If an application is refused, there will be no reason provided.