In this year’s employment market, the Water and Power Development Authority of Pakistan-WAPDA has announced a call for candidates for the position of Chief Auditor Office WAPDA online apply Jobs 2022.
WAPDA welcomes interested and qualified persons to submit an online application for these frequently occurring vacancies on the PTS website at www.pts.org.pk. WAPDA will accept applications only via the PTS website.
About WAPDA Department
In this year’s employment market, the Water and Power Development Authority of Pakistan-WAPDA has announced a call for candidates for the position of Chief Auditor Office WAPDA Jobs 2022.
The Pakistan Water and Electricity Development Authority (WAPDA) was established by an act of parliament in February 1958 with the purpose of ensuring the rapid and integrated development and maintenance of Pakistan’s water and electricity supply. Specifically, this entails restoring land that has been damaged by soil salinity and waterlogging in order to strengthen the agricultural sector of the nation.
The amended charter, which was adopted in March 1959, mandated that WAPDA take over the existing electricity departments of the federating units and investigate, plan, and implement projects in the following areas: generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity; irrigation; drinking water supply and drainage; prevention of waterlogging; flood control; and in-land navigation.
It was decided to outsource the building of thermal power plants to the private sector according to the “Energy Policy of 1994.” Similar to the restructuring of the Power Wing, the utility element of the company was corporatized and divided into distinct entities. As a consequence of this divergence from convergence, fourteen new entities were created. The transmission and distribution network of the country is made up of the National Transmission and Distribution Corporation-NTDC, the generation cooperatives-GENCOs, and nine distribution companies-DISCOs. As a result, the residual Power Wing has assumed responsibility for major hydroelectric power projects and schemes that are already in operation, despite the fact that these corporations are now corporate public limited companies.
|Post Date:||6th May 2022|
|Location:||AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Qualification:||Bachelor, BBA, Master, MBA, Middle|
|Department:||Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA|
|Department Address:||Director General Recruitment, WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore|
|Last Date:||21st May 2022|
The number of openings in each of the Merit, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Azad Kashmir, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Sindh Rural, and Sindh Urban Quotas is stated separately for WAPDA jobs in pakistan.
The WAPDA Office of the Chief Auditor is looking for Assistant Audit Officers, Audit Assistants, and LTV Drivers to join their team. Prior to being considered for employment, applicants must first demonstrate that they match the qualifications listed below.
- Assistant Audit Officers
- Audit Assistants
- Drivers LTV
Assistant Audit Officers
- M.Com., MBA (finance concentration), or an honours degree earned in four years or eight semesters at an accredited four-year college or university. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration with three years of post-qualification experience in auditing or accounting for government departments and corporations, autonomous bodies, and reputable publicly traded corporations
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or finance, with at least 50 per cent in maths and science and proficiency in Microsoft Office and an operating system (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- An LTV-licensed driver with five years of experience after getting an LTV licence is considered a “middle-pass” candidate.
- For PTS Jobs 2022 WAPDA will give a written exam, and WAPDA will conduct a skill test/interview. For the first year, the new employee will be on probation.
- We’ve already implemented a maximum legal drinking age of 21. Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community members, Tribal Areas recognised tribes, Sindh (Rural), Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir and Balochistan candidates would not be allowed any further concessions except three years of age.
- On the off chance that you’ve been fired for disciplinary reasons, you’re out of luck when it comes to applying.
- Complete or inaccurate requests, as well as those made after the deadline, will be refused. Information that is determined to be false at any point in training or service will be deleted.
Terms/Conditions To Apply For WAPDA Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Via PTS
- Additionally, WAPDA will conduct a skills test or an interview in addition to the written exam.
- A probationary period will be in effect for the employee’s first year of work.
- In order to be valid, educational certificates and degrees must be certified by institutions that have been recognised by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- You must be the child of a WAPDA employee in order to be eligible for the WAPDA Employees Children Quota programme. They are the progeny of DISCO employees.
For example, GENCOs, NTDCs, and other similar entities are not permitted to apply for this quota.
- Candidates for the WAPDA Employee Children Quota (ECQ) must bring the following documents with them if they are chosen for an interview under the ECQ:
- Written confirmation from a WAPDA employee confirming that neither the employee’s son nor daughter has ever worked under the aegis of the WAPDA ECQ on non-judicial stamp paper.
- b. Documentation demonstrating that the applicant’s parent or mother is employed with WAPDA.
- To be considered for the interview, candidates must have their original documents with them.
- The age limitation already incorporates a broad age relaxation for the purposes of this restriction. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Communities, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Sindh Rural, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir are eligible to apply for age relaxation.
- Government and WAPDA employees who have completed two years of continuous service on the closing date of application receipt are eligible for ten-year age relaxation, bringing them up to the age of 55.
- Under the terms of this regulation, only one kind of age relaxation will be approved.
- If the application is submitted after the specified deadline, the applicant’s age will be calculated based on that date.
- Only government employees with the relevant NOC/permission are eligible to apply.
- Participants in the recruitment process who have been fired or prohibited from future employment due to disciplinary grounds will be excluded from the pool of candidates.
- WAPDA has the right to interrupt or terminate the recruitment process at any point throughout the process.
- It will not be possible for candidates for a test or an interview to claim TA or DA benefits.
- If your application is received after the deadline, it will be rejected because it is insufficient or wrong. Any information that is discovered to be false at any point during the induction process or later in the service will result in dismissal.
Procedure/How To Apply For WAPDA Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Via PTS
- In the first 15 days after the publication of the advertisement, applicants may register and submit their applications online via a link on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk).
- A printed copy of the application form is not required to be submitted to the university by the applicant.
- For the test, PTS will charge a cost of Rs.170/-, which is non-refundable. Simple payments such as Easy Paisa, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, and VISA / Master Card are all acceptable methods of payment.
- After you’ve made a payment, there is no way to get your money back or transfer it.
- Candidates will get text messages from PTS with information such as exam dates, test venues, test timings, and other pertinent information.
- Candidates may print their roll number slips for the test from the PTS website if they so want.
- Any issues or complaints concerning the application, test, roll number slip, test centre or results may be addressed to PTS by contacting the organisation (051-111-111-787).